Monday, 24 October 2011

Of Course, I Want To Work With Hrithik Roshan: Kareena Kapoor

Kareena KapoorApparently, the actor Kareena Kapoor has offered an element of the song in the Agneepath starring Hrithik Roshan, but declined the offer. The actor reveals that there is never finished. "Karan (Johar) and I had talked about the accident, but never discussed later. Karan is like my family and I will do everything he asks me to do," he said without blinking. How about making a film with Hrithik? "Sure, why not?" Kareena said.

"I love working with Duggu, but the real thing is that we were not offered anything substantial together again. If and when something that we would come, I'd love to work with him" she adds.

In a highly professional after his last fight with actor Salman Khan, who is awaiting his release on Independence Day with actor Shah Rukh Khan is excited about his song is getting rave reviews. Kareena says she has always believed that the song would be successful. "Honestly, I always knew that the song would be a success, the first time Shah Rukh has made me listen. It has a catchy tune for him, and has a mass appeal song with Akon. I'm happy with how it was."

While waiting for his release Diwali is also to reveal his wax statue in Madame Tussauds in London. He says he has not yet sunk in that it will join the likes of actors Amitabh Bachchan and Shah Rukh Khan. "And 'the culmination of everything I've worked very hard. I do not believe it when I see it real," he says.

In addition, the actor was recently in the news for allegedly having problems with Saif Ali Khan, Deepika Padukone beautiful co-star. She was not happy with the way the duo was the union of the sets. Ask about it and waste it.

"Saif is free to work with whoever he wants and likes. Normally I do not even know who was his co-star, because we do not discuss these things at all. I have no problem with any of his co-stars."

No comments:

Post a Comment